Moneybarn Car Finance Mis-selling Claims – SortMyCash & Chan Neill Solicitors
Intro: If you’ve taken out car finance or a PCP agreement with Moneybarn between 2008 and 2020, you might be eligible for compensation due to mis-selling practices. SortMyCash, in partnership with Chan Neill Solicitors, is here to help you claim on a No Win, No Fee basis. Fill in our 30-second form to begin the process and get the compensation you deserve.
The Moneybarn Car Finance Mis-selling Scandal
Moneybarn is one of the lenders that has been involved in the widespread mis-selling of car finance and PCP agreements. Hidden commissions between dealers and lenders, undisclosed to customers, form the main basis of mis-selling. Other factors like affordability and lack of transparency may also contribute to your case.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) estimates that consumers have been overcharged by £300 million per year due to these mis-selling practices. This scandal has affected thousands of customers who may be eligible for compensation.
Signs That Your Moneybarn Car Finance Was Mis-sold
Here are some indicators that your Moneybarn car finance may have been mis-sold:
- The salesperson didn’t disclose they’d receive a commission.
- The salesperson didn’t reveal the amount of the commission.
- The lender didn’t inform you of the commission prior to the purchase.
- The salesperson didn’t fully explain the terms & conditions.
- The salesperson didn’t explore various options to find the best finance for you.
If any of these apply to your Moneybarn car finance agreement, you may have a valid claim for compensation.
Why Choose SortMyCash and Chan Neill Solicitors?
SortMyCash, in partnership with Chan Neill Solicitors, offers expert assistance to help you claim compensation for mis-sold Moneybarn car finance. Our No Win, No Fee service provides an excellent chance of success, ensuring that you receive the compensation you’re entitled to. Benefits of working with us include:
- Expertise: Our combined experience in handling mis-selling claims increases the likelihood of a successful outcome.
- No Win, No Fee: Our fee of 30% + VAT is only charged if we win your case, ensuring a risk-free process.
- Transparent and fair pricing: You’ll never pay more through SortMyCash than you would by going direct.
- Compensation: Average compensation expected to be £6,000 per person.
Next Steps to Claim Compensation
If you believe you’ve been mis-sold car finance by Moneybarn, don’t hesitate to take action. By working with SortMyCash and Chan Neill Solicitors, you’re giving yourself the best chance of success in claiming the compensation you deserve.
To begin your Moneybarn car finance claim, simply fill in our 30-second online form. Our team will be in touch to guide you through the process and help you gather any necessary documentation. Our No Win, No Fee service ensures a risk-free, expert-guided experience that puts your interests first.
Don’t let hidden commissions and mis-selling practices go unchallenged. With SortMyCash and Chan Neill Solicitors on your side, you can hold those responsible accountable and claim the compensation you’re entitled to. Start your Moneybarn car finance claim today and take the first step towards making the most of your money.
Start Your Claim Below Now