SortMyCashHousing Disrepair Claims with Housing Disrepair Claim

No Win, No Fee Housing Disrepair Claims

Suffered housing disrepair in the last 6 years? Firstly, let’s get this put right by getting it high on the council’s priority. You may also be entitled to compensation with our no win, no fee service for a range of inconveniences and suffering this has caused. Our expert solicitors will fight for your rights, and you pay nothing unless your claim is successful. Contact us now for a hassle-free, risk-free solution to your housing disrepair problem.

Housing Disrepair Compensation Claims - Start Yours Today

Housing Disrepair Claims

Housing Disrepair Claims with SortMyCash

Are you living in a local authority / council property, often referred to as social housing that is in a state of disrepair or has been in the past 6 years? If so and they took longer than 3 months from you contacting them to remedy the situation, then you may be entitled to make a housing disrepair claim and receive compensation for the inconvenience and discomfort you have suffered and most importantly get the disrepair sorted now and for the future. The friendly and helpful consumer protection division of SortMyCash is here to help you.

Introduction to Housing Disrepair Claims

At SortMyCash, we understand that living in a property that is not properly maintained by the council can cause significant inconvenience and even impact your health. Local Authorities are failing in their duties and many are years behind schedule meaning that many people are suffering over the long term. This needs to be rectified and that’s why we’re here to help you make a No Win, No Fee housing disrepair claim and receive the compensation and remedies you deserve.

We will refer you to our specialist solicitors who specialise in housing disrepair compensation claims. They will advise you on the best course of action and represent you throughout the claim process to make this as simple and as stress free as possible. With their expertise, you can be confident that your claim will be handled effectively and efficiently. Don’t worry, this will not negatively impact your relationship with the Council and the way they treat you.

What Can I Claim For with my Housing Disrepair?

With SortMyCash and our specialist solicitor partner, you can claim for any disrepair issues that are affecting both your’s and your family’s health and well-being, as well as those that are causing inconvenience and discomfort. This can include problems such as:

  • Damp and mould within the property
  • Structural problems, such as a leaky roof, cracked walls, or unstable flooring
  • Electrical hazards, such as exposed wiring, faulty wiring, or inadequate lighting
  • Plumbing issues, such as leaks, blocked drains, or broken toilets
  • Heating and ventilation problems, such as a broken boiler, lack of hot water, or inadequate insulation
  • Pests and vermin infestations, such as mice, rats, or fleas
  • Health and safety hazards, such as a lack of fire alarms or smoke detectors

Why Make a Claim with SortMyCash?

At SortMyCash, we are dedicated to helping our clients with all things financial. By making a housing disrepair claim, you can receive compensation for the inconvenience and discomfort you have suffered, as well as force your the council to address the problems.

Social Housing Disrepair

Social Housing Disrepair

How Much Can I Claim?

The amount of compensation that you can claim will depend on the specific circumstances of your case. Our specialist solicitors will be able to advise you on the potential compensation that you may be entitled to, taking into account factors such as the severity of the disrepair, the length of time that you have been affected, the amount if inconvenience and disruption this has caused and the impact on your health and well-being.

No Win, No Fee Claim with SortMyCash

At SortMyCash, we understand that making a claim can be a daunting process. That’s why we only recommend a specialist solicitors who offer a no win, no fee service for housing disrepair claims. This means that you will not have to pay any upfront costs and you will only have to pay legal fees if your claim is successful.

Let’s Start Your Claim

If you are living in a property that is in a state of disrepair or you have had issues in the past 6 years and the local authority failed to address the problems within 3 months of you raising the issue, then it’s time to start your claim now. Our specialist solicitors are here to help you receive the compensation you deserve. Please fill in our 30 second contact form to start your housing disrepair compensation claim today. You can also contact us on

No Win No Fee Housing Disrepair Compensation

Claim Now!

Start Here

Start Saving...

No Win, No Fee Guarantee
At SortMyCash, we understand the stress that can come with making a housing disrepair claim. That’s why our partners offer a “No Win, No Fee” guarantee. This means that if we don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay a penny. Our team, along with our partners will do everything in our power to help you receive the compensation and the remedies you deserve for your housing disrepair issues. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist with your claim.